Bereits in der nächsten Woche wird für "Star Wars Battlefront 2" ein neues Update erscheinen, das Obi-Wan Kenobi enthält.
DICE und Electronic Arts haben bekannt gegeben, dass Obi-Wan Kenobi ab dem 28. November 2018 in "Star Wars Battlefront 2" mitkämpfen wird. Das passende Update wird kostenlos für alle Spieler angeboten. Geonosis als weiterer Schauplatz wird ebenfalls dazukommen.
Die Fähigkeiten von Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Wielding his trademark lightsaber beaming with blue, and reflecting his mastery of defensive combat, Obi-Wan’s blocking skills are superior to any other Jedi in the game. His stamina and near perfect defense are joined by powerful, chained melee attacks.
- Our intention is to make him feel like the general we follow throughout the Clone Wars, where he commanded the 212th Attack Battalion – also coming to the game as Appearances for the Galactic Republic with the Battle of Geonosis update.
- This is most markedly referenced through his Defensive Rush Ability, where Obi-Wan rushes forward while swinging his lightsaber, deflecting blaster shots with flawless accuracy and damaging enemies in front of him. When this Ability is active, the player can choose to deliver a final strike at anytime.
- Messing with an opponent’s heads is a bit of a specialty of Obi-Wan’s, and this is showcased with the Restrictive Mind Trick Ability. The mind trick disrupts the target’s Abilities for a short time – including dodges! Use it wisely to outsmart your enemy.
- Offensively, he can utilize the Force to make an All-Out Push. It’s similar to Luke Skywalker’s push, but Obi-Wan’s version is more focused than that of his future pupil. We’re giving additional control to the player, as holding down the button increases the range of this Ability.
- To sum things up, Obi-Wan Kenobi is composed, defensive, and a true master of the Force.
Update: Im Trailer dürfen wir einen Blick auf Obi-Wan Kenobi und Geonosis werfen.