Das Open-World-Survival-Game "Subnautica: Below Zero", das für den PC erhältlich ist (im Early-Access) und ebenfalls für Xbox One, PlayStation 4 und Nintendo Switch angekündigt wurde, wird wahrscheinlich auch für Xbox Series X/S und PlayStation 5 umgesetzt. Das geht aus aktuellen Altersfreigaben der ESRB hervor. Eine offizielle Bestätigung fehlt allerdings noch.
Return to planet 4546B
- Dive into a freezing underwater adventure. Below Zero is set in an arctic region of planet 4546B. As a scientist posted to a research station on the planet's surface, you are tasked with studying alien artefacts...
- The Vesper space station orbits high above you, sending supplies, instructions, and receiving samples you launch from the surface.When disaster strikes the research station, you must improvise to survive: Construct habitats, scavenge for resources, hunt for food, and craft equipment.
Explore new biomes
- Swim beneath the blue-lit, arching growth of Twisty Bridges. Navigate treacherous ice floes on the ocean surface. Clamber up snow covered peaks, and venture into icy caves. Maneuver between steaming Thermal Vents. Below Zero presents entirely new environments for you to survive, study, and explore.
- Discover new lifeforms in the icy depths of 4546B. Swim through the giant Titan Holefish, escape from the aggressive Brute Shark, and visit the adorable Pengwings. Some residents of the frozen ocean will help you, and some might try to harm you.
An ocean of intrigue
- Who were the aliens who came here before? Why were they on this planet? Can you trust your commanders? Below Zero extends the story of the Subnautica universe, diving deep into the mystery introduced in the original game.