Paradox Interactive und die Iceflake Studios das "Update 7: Law & Order" für das postapokalyptische Kolonie-Aufbauspiel "Surviving the Aftermath" veröffentlicht, das sich im Early-Access für den PC und die Xbox One befindet. Eingebaut wird ein neues Kriminalitäts-System sowie Möglichkeiten, die Ordnung wiederherzustellen. Details gibt es im Video und Changelog.
- Hostile colonists:
- Colonists can now turn hostile against each other, if their happiness gets too low.
- Survivor groups can sometimes contain hostile colonists.
- Colonist Guards:
- Colonist guards can now be used to improve defense against attacks and to handle hostile colonists in the colony.
- Guards can use weapons if they are available. Weapons make them more effective against enemies.
- Guards patrol around the Guard Post buildings.
- Malnutrition: [Community request]
- Colonists now track what type of food they have eaten.
- Food is divided into three groups. Meats, vegetables and basic. Basic food keeps hunger away, but to avoid malnutrition colonists need a balanced diet of meats and vegetables.
- Eating only one type of food causes malnutrition.
- Different foods affect malnutrition in different amounts, meals are always the best food to eat.
- New event features:
- 16 new events.
- Some events have several steps and they might reoccur based on the selections in the previous event.
- Events can now involve societies found from the World Map.
- Event results can now increase or decrease the reputation between the colony and a society.
- Resource amounts and rewards from events now scale based on the colony's resource amount.
- New weapon resource type added that can be produced in Gunsmith, or found in the World Map. Guards equip weapons if available.
- Mouse cursor now shows different states, such as loading, attacking enemy, scouting a sector etc. [Community request]
- Colonists and enemies in melee combat no longer stack over each other. [Community request]
- Notifications added for combat damage and for spawning enemies. [Community request]
- Tech tree has new technologies that unlock Gunsmith and Guard post buildings.
- Tooltips added to the tech tree and trade menu.
- The Sandworm is changed to do ranged attacks instead of melee attacks.
- Enemy unit spawn points improved inside the colony. [Community request]
- Some bandits now target buildings instead of colonists.
- Colonists no longer chase enemies too far from their start location.
- Health bars are now hidden when the unit hasn’t taken damage in a while. [Community request]
- The roads are now rendered in a completely new way with new graphics.
- Colonist and Building info panel tabs moved from the edge of the window to inside of the window.
- Fallout catastrophe now has a more intense acid rain effect.
- Colonists now have guard and hostile versions of themselves.
- Sawmill now shows electricity effects during magnetic storms.
- Animal textures have been updated that makes them easier to spot from the environment. [Community request]
- Increased bandit health and decreased their damage overall to make combats last longer.
- Colonists at the gate now have slightly stronger defense against attacks.
- Increased Fuel value and decreased Oil value, to make trading refined Fuel profitable.
- Weapons added to world map locations.
- Meals are now more expensive to produce, but they have higher nutritional value than normal food.