Awaceb hat auf der Pre-Show der Game Awards 2020 das tropische Open-World-Adventure "Tchia" angekündigt, das für den PC (Steam) und Google Stadia erscheinen wird. Ein Termin wurde nicht verraten. "Ein tropisches Open-World-Abenteuer. Klettere, gleite, schwimme und segele mit deinem Boot durch ein wunderschönes Archipel in diesem physikgesteuerten Sandkasten. Nutze Tchias besondere Fähigkeit, um die Kontrolle über jedes Tier oder Objekt zu übernehmen, das du findest, und jamme auf deiner voll spielbaren Ukulele," heisst es.
- Tchia’s special gift lets you take control of any animal or object you can find. Use their unique gameplays and abilities to travel, solve puzzles and uncover secrets. Fly around as a bird, explore the ocean as a fish or dig treasures as a dog. Over 30 playable animals and hundreds of objects.
Exploration and Traversal
- Jump and glide your way across a vast archipelago and use the Tricks system for cool stunts and dives. The free climbing mechanic lets you ascend anything in the world without restriction including any physics-driven tree. Sail your customizable boat on turquoise lagoons and dive around coral reefs and shipwrecks.
- Just jamming by yourself or playing alongside NPCs, your fully playable ukulele will be a trusty companion throughout the game. Use it at key story moments during rhythm sections, or play unlockable melodies at any point in the open world to trigger special events such as attracting animals, triggering rainfall…
Story and Music
- Take Tchia on a heartfelt adventure and meet a diverse cast of characters inspired by New Caledonian cultures. Fully animated cutscenes voiced in traditional language will punctuate your journey while an original orchestral score infused with local sounds creates a unique and immersive world.
Customization and Items
- Stylize Tchia’s clothing and boat with hundreds of unlockable cosmetic items ranging from a traditional look to the most over the top options. You will also unlock useful and fun tools along the way such as a flashlight, slingshot, compass, camera…
- The world of Tchia was inspired by New Caledonia, A tiny island in the Pacific Ocean, homeland of Awaceb’s co-founders. Inspiration was taken from the rich and varied local landscapes, cultures, music, languages, folklores and traditions and was used to create a fictional world and to tell a universal story that anyone can understand and enjoy. The characters are voiced by local talent in traditional languages, and subtitled in many languages including English, French, Russian, Chinese, German, and more.