Heute um 21 Uhr beginnt die Open-Beta von "Marvel's Avengers" auf PC, Xbox One und PlayStation 4. Im Vergleich zu den vorherigen Beta-Phasen wurden Verbesserungen vorgenommen, weswegen entsprechende Updates zur Verfügung stehen (siehe Changelogs).
Beta Update 1.4.0 – PS4 and Xbox One
- Added an option in Settings to adjust Camera Shake Sensitivity
- Decreased amount of motion blur during sprint and flight
- Multiple improvements and optimizations made to matchmaking
- Changed default settings to wide combat camera distance, heavy targeting assistance and matchmaking disabled
- Improvement to vaulting
- Fixed several reported crashes
- Fixed issue with multiple Super Heroes spawning
- Decreased delay of loot drops
- Save game optimizations
Beta Update 1.5.0 – PS4 and Xbox One
- Fixed rare issue of players losing certain gear
- Additional matchmaking improvements
- Rare crashes fixes
- Moved Enable Matchmaking prompt to occur after the War Table is unlocked
- Added a link to 1st Party store to main menu
Beta Update 26.1 - Steam
- We have seen how some people struggled with severe stutters/lag and irregular performance and we have made several fixes that will solve or at least improve those.
- A variety of fixes for crashes seen during last weekend have been implemented, which includes certain older systems not being able to launch at all, but also some that occurred rarely during gameplay.
- We will keep monitoring for other crashes and will release updates as we have them.
- Multiple improvements and optimizations made to matchmaking.
- Changed default settings to wide combat camera distance, heavy targeting assistance (for gamepad) and matchmaking disabled.
- Added an option in Settings to adjust Camera Shake Sensitivity.
- Decreased amount of motion blur during sprint and flight.
- We have made fixes for issues surrounding microphone handling and muting other players.
- We have addressed some graphical issues, for example when using SSSR while having TAA turned off.
- We have solved issues with the Dynamic Screen Resolution feature, especially when it was combined with HBAO+.
- With those fixes we recommend turning on Dynamic Screen Resolution again (at your desired minimum frame-rate) to ensure you are able to stick to your desired frame-rate no matter how hectic the game gets.
- Improvements to vaulting.
- Decreased delay of loot drops.
- We have brought in some initial improvements to our support for ultra-wide and super-ultrawide screens, with us planning more for launch.
- Various other smaller fixes and improvements.
"Marvel's Avengers" erscheint am 4. September 2020 für den PC, die Xbox One und die PlayStation 4. Ausserdem werden später die Xbox Series X und die PlayStation 5 versorgt.