Am 21. Juli 2020 wird das Update 10.1 für "The Division 2" veröffentlicht, das weitere Anpassungen und Fehlerbehebungen vornimmt. Im Changelog stehen die Details. Vorher finden aber noch ab 9:30 Uhr zirka dreistündige Wartungsarbeiten an den Servern statt.
Audio & Subtitles
- Added missing audio for Keener’s Legacy collectibles. You can find more information regarding the delay here.
- Added missing subtitles for Keener’s legacy collectibles.
- Changed maximum Rifle ammo capacity from 280 to 420
Forge (named holster)
- Shield health bonus increased from +10% to +50%
Foundry Bulwark 3-piece gear set bonus
- Armor regeneration lowered from +3% to +1%
- Added +50% shield health
- Increased minimum item power and chances for higher power items for several difficulties, resulting in higher average rolls overall
- Slight increase on Challenge
- Bigger increase on Heroic and Legendary
- Sealed Caches
- Increased power of items from Field Proficiency and Dark Zone caches to be on par with Heroic tier loot (up from Challenge)
- Increased power of items from Clan caches to be on par with Legendary tier loot (up from Heroic)
- Increase of item power of Legendary tier loot also affects all season caches
- Moved general pool Exotics from mission final boss loot to mission completion rewards
- This means that an Exotic that drops as loot from a final boss in a mission will either be the Exotic specific to the mission (e.g. The Bighorn in Legendary missions) or an Exotic from the current targeted loot pool, but not a random different Exotic. These extra random Exotics can still be awarded with the same frequency but are acquired as an Exotic Cache from the mission completion rewards instead.
- Reinforcer repair over time strength increased by 11%
- Reinforcer ammo lowered from 3 to 2 at skill tier 0
- Reinforcer now gains +1 ammo at skill tier 4
- Firestarter base ammo lowered from 2 to 1
- Firestarter now gains +1 ammo at skill tier 4
- Riot Foam now gains +1 ammo at skill tier 4
- Oxidizer now gains +1 ammo at skill tier 4
- Increased base duration of all hive variants from 50s to 180s
- Restorer Hive base range increased from 6m to 8m
- Restorer Hive range increase per skill tier reduced from +20% to +10%
- Restorer Hive charges lowered from 12 to 8 at skill tier 0
- Restorer Hive now gains +4 charges per skill tier
- Restorer Hive drone speed increased from +5% to +10% per skill tier
- Restorer Hive repair strength increased from +120% to +140% during overcharge
- Restorer Hive range increased from +175% to +200% during overcharge
- Stinger Hive now gains +5% drone speed per skill tier
- Stinger Hive now gains +80% drone speed during overcharge
- Reviver Hive charges lowered from 4 to 1 at skill tier 0
- Reviver Hive base cooldown lowered from 240s to 180s
- Reviver Hive now gains +1 charge per skill tier
- Reviver Hive now gains +5% drone speed per skill tier
- Reviver Hive range increased from +75% to +100% during overcharge
- Booster Hive charges lowered from 12 to 8 at skill tier 0
- Booster hive now gains +4 charges per skill tier
- Booster Hive no longer increases weapon damage
- Booster Hive buff effect now increases hazard protection, in addition to weapon handling and melee damage
- Booster Hive drones now cleanse status effects from the player on hit
- Booster Hive buff amount increased from +10% to +20% at skill tier 0
- Booster Hive stim efficiency increased from +10% to +33% per skill tier
- Booster Hive now gains +5% drone speed per skill tier
- Artificer Hive charges lowered from 10 to 8 at skill tier 0
- Artificer Hive now gains +4 charges per skill tier
- Artificer Hive now gains +10% range per skill tier
- Artificer Hive now gains +10% drone speed per skill tier
- Artificer Hive skill refresh increased from +1s to +3s at skill tier 0
- Artificer Hive skill refresh increased from +20s to +22s during overcharge
- Artificer Hive now gains +100% range during overcharge
- Artificer Hive now gains +150% skill haste during overcharge
- Shock Trap base cooldown increased from 50s to 60s
- Shock Trap base duration increased from 30s to 60s
- Assault rifle damage increased by 9%
- Striker drone damage increased by 38% -Firestarter chem launcher explosion damage reduced by -50%
- Deployed player skills now take 4x more damage from hostile players
- Fixed a delay between the EMP Sticky Bomb exploding and the start of the cooldown.
- Fixed a delay between the Firefly skill being destroyed and the start of the cooldown
- Fixed the Blinder Firefly failing to blind enemies.
- Fixed the Blinder Firefly cooldown starting before the effect ends if the player has not selected the maximum number of targets.
- Fixed the Demolisher Firefly not working on Support Stations in Legendary difficulty.
- Fixed inconsistent health at different skill tiers for the Striker Drone.
- Fixed Special Field Research not granting Apparel Cache rewards.
- Fixed a PC/Stadia issue causing players to be sent to the Inspect menu when attempting to buy weapon skins with a control.
- Fixed an issue causing Keener’s defender drone to become invulnerable when affected by a jammer pulse.
- Fixed the “Eliminate Guardians with another Guardian’s explosion” challenges not completing in the Guardian Global Event.
- Fixed an issue where only one of Lieutenant Gray bodyguards would deploy their shields in Operation Iron Horse.
- Fixed an issue where players could spawn inside spawn closets in Operation Iron Horse.
- Fixed multiple instances of robotic NPC voices encountered in missions.
- Fixed missing image for the Thermite Outfit in the in-game rewards menu.
- Fixed Termite league activities appearing as completed under certain circumstances.
- Fixed several crafting materials not being shared when purchasing the material sharing perk.
- Fixed an issue that would allow players to spawn another Javier Kajika if defeated very quickly.
- Fixed named NPC Alexandra “Tidy” Popov not spawning during the final boss fight in the invaded version of the Space Administration H.Q.
- Fixed a UI only issue on the Trauma Specialist talent where it states “REQUIRED” but gives no further context.
- Fixed missing League Timer on Stadia.
- Fixed missing leaderboards in the Base of Operations and Haven.
- Fixed FPS drop when opening multiple leaderboards.
- Fixed duplicate clan mates in the Top Clan leaderboards.
- Fixed the inability to remove facial hair at the Barber.
- Fixed incorrect texts being displayed for the Crafting Material Cache in season reward previews
- Fixed incorrect GearScore ranges being displayed in the World Tier crafting bench upgrade blueprints
- Fixed an issue where some brand, raid and other gear set crafting materials were not shared even if the material sharing perk was purchased:
- Walker, Harris & Co. "RNGR" Polymers
- Ironworks Base Materials
- Ironworks Bulwark Alloy
- Ironworks Future Fabric
- System Corruption Data Core
- Strikers Battlegear Plating
- Eclipse Protocol Membrane