Activision und Vicarious Visions werden am 6. November 2020 ein neues Update für "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1+2" veröffentlichen, das 13 "Crash Bandicoot"-Items in Create-A-Skater, neue Herausforderungen und mehr beinhaltet.
Shred with Each Skater in Solo Tours
- With this update, you can now replay the Tours mode – that’s the THPS 1 and THPS 2 Tours – with individual skaters.
- At the start of each Solo Tour, all Goals and Medals are reset, allowing you to re-complete them while collecting those sweet, sweet Stat Points to max out your skater. Complete every skater’s Solo Tour, and you can consider yourself a G.O.A.T. when it comes to those single-player goals.
- Don’t worry about your progress in previous Tours; the current Tours mode will be moved to “Crew Tours.” If you completed these Tours, then you’ll find that 100% status here, and if not, then consider Crew Tours a great way to play through the O.G. THPS 1 and THPS 2 Career modes with a variety of skaters.
Worlds Collide – Crash Bandicoot Create-a-Skater Items
- To celebrate the release of Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2 is adding in a few Create-a-Skater items around everyone’s favorite orange marsupial, his sister Coco, and the new Quantum masks.
- This first-ever crossover between Crash and Tony is only made possible due to the powers of the multiverse, which allows you to show off your Crash fandom on whatever skatepark (or dimension) you drop into. The pack includes a new board, shirts, and hats that all look out of this world and are perfect to wear while re-completing those Solo Tour goals.
- Still got the urge to jump and spin outside the skatepark, and want to break a few more boxes while doing so? Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time is now available across all platforms it shares with Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2; don’t miss out on this direct sequel to the original Crash Bandicoot trilogy and the chance to save the entire multiverse!
The Birdman Pack – Support The Skatepark Project with Classic and New Decks
- Grab 10 decks for your Create-a-Skater with The Birdman Pack, created in collaboration with The Skatepark Project to support their mission of creating public skateparks in underserved communities.
- Featuring five decks that are new to the franchise, this pack is a mix of Birdhouse and Powell-Peralta decks along with one created specifically for The Skatepark Project. All net proceeds received by Activision through this pack will help fund the non-profit’s mission.
- This pack is only available for a limited time*, so don’t bail on the opportunity to give your skater some new decks while giving back to communities around the United States.
Fan-Created Decks Round Out New Create-a-Skater Content
- As part of a recent community contest, three fans won the right to get their decks in Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 and 2, and they are now available for use in Create-a-Skater.
- Liked what you saw out of these three talented artists? Grab their deck and ride on that masterpiece to your heart’s content.
Challenge and Tuning Updates
- On top of all this new content, Vicarious Visions added in over 100 new Challenges across 10 new Challenge Sets. Expect to find new objectives around the new Solo Tour mode, Multiplayer, Classic Park Challenges that involve hitting new high scores, Create-a-Park Combo Challenges, and Combo Practice Challenges, a set of challenges designed for skaters to practice combos and critical skating skills needed to shred in Tours or Multiplayer.
- Those Challenges come with plenty of XP and Cash, which Vicarious Visions tuned on an overall level that should help you reach Level 100! All skaters will find themselves a bit less strapped for Cash to spend at the Skate Shop, while skilled skaters will earn XP at a higher rate in line with their epic abilities!
- The other major tuning pass applies to Multiplayer playlists; both Jams and Competitive will better randomize Parks and Scores, adding a bit more variety for your next online session.