Mit "Trailblazers" haben Rising Star Games und Supergonk einen interessanten Arcade-Racer mit 3-gegen-3-Rennen angekündigt.
Rising Star Games und das Studio Supergonk, das aus Veteranen von Codemasters, Bizarre Creations und Lionhead besteht, haben das Koop-Renspiel "Trailblazers" angekündigt. Es wird für PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 und Switch erscheinen. Das Konzept des Racers ist interessant, denn in den 3-gegen-3-Rennen (online, solo, Splitscreen) malt man die Strecke mit seiner Farbe an. Und wenn man auf seiner Farbe fährt, bekommt man einen Boost. Damit verändert sich auch die Ideallinie. Infos stehen auch auf der offiziellen Seite.
Features von Trailblazers
- In Trailblazers, you don’t just take the racing line. You make it! Work with your teammates to paint the track surface, capturing the fastest straights and most technical corners for your team. Join your trails together over multiple laps to make a perfectly connected line around the track, and paint over your opponent’s color to deny them the race.
- More paint means more boost! Driving on your colour gives you a speed boost! Strategically paint the track in key areas to give your team an advantage. Boosting for longer unlocks higher top speeds, rewarding racers who can chain long trails together with no gaps. Capture the track and drive with accuracy to win the race!
- Work together with your teammates to capture the track! The best teams will share painting and boosting duties, picking complementary drivers to maximize their individual skill-sets. But don’t forget about the opposing team! Paint over their trails to deny them boost, or save up your paint for aggressive attacks which shock the opposition and disrupt their strategy.
- Every race is diferent; the racing line constantly evolves as you play.
- Strategize with your teammates to capture the best corners and fastest straights.
- Chain long trails together to maximize your boost.
- Continuously drive on your color to level-up your boost and unlock higher top speeds.
- Paint over your opponent’s trails to capture their track and deny the opposing team their boost.
- Some drivers are paint-focused, whilst others are boost-focused. Strategize with your teammates to pick up complementary stats!
- A larger-than-life cast of drivers, including humans, aliens and psychotic robots!
- Drive a selection of different high-speed hover cars, each with unique stats and performance characteristics.
- Join up with your friends in local multiplayer, or take it to online matchmaking with full split-screen support!
- Play through a series of unique chapters of single player Story Mode, each with a distinct series of asymmetrical objectives to complete.
- Experience a pulse-pounding licensed soundtrack featuring awesome Future Funk tracks from indie artists.