Der Publisher Intragames sowie die Entwickler Next Stage und Visual Dart haben angekündigt, dass sich das High-Speed-Action-Roguelike "Ultra Age", das für die PlayStation 4 erscheint, von 2019 auf 2020 verschoben hat. Immerhin wird der Titel auf der EGX 2019 in London (17. bis 20 Oktober) spielbar sein. Zudem ist ein neuer Gameplay-Trailer verfügbar.
Features von Ultra Age
- The first fight for survival: Age on his arrival to earth begins an adventure to find something indispensable for the survival of mankind. But what is waiting ahead of him was a threat by the mutant creatures, organisms and specimens left on the desolate earth, and machines that became aggressive due to programming errors attacking him. Will age find what he wants and return to where he should be?
- Exquisite combat system: Attack endlessly on the ground or in the air and evade at the just timing to keep the combo. Continue the combo by quickly narrowing the gap between enemies using the wire. When all the battle techniques have been mastered, you will experience the pleasure of action only available in Ultra Age alone.
- Master the Sword: A battle system that allows you to change your sword real time, bring down enemies in rapid tempo gives you the best combat experience you never had before. The special skills that is usable before your sword durability is done gives you the overwhelming power to turn the table around in the most critical situations. Identify the characteristics of the sword, and fight the enemy with the most effective strategy of your own.
- Trilateral, strategic selection: You will find different species of Ultra Age monsters fighting for their territory. Will you take advantage of these fights or will you choose to strategically bypass it? It is up to you to explore the situation and make your future plans.
- Rich natural environment: There are a variety of environments, such as lush forests, blazing desserts, thick rain forest as well as desolate waste factories that is occupied by no one. See for yourself how the devastated Earth has become.