Der Entwickler FatShark hat angekündigt, dass am 20. April 2021 für "Warhammer: Vermintide 2" auf dem PC das kostenlose "Chaos Wastes"-Update erscheinen wird (siehe auch Trailer). Dieses bietet einen von Rogue-Lite inspirierten Spielmodus, 15 neue Orte und mehr. Die Konsolen werden später versorgt.
A HIGH STAKES ADVENTURE
- Explore the Chaos Wastes together with your fellow heroes in this new rogue-lite inspired game mode. Build your team from the ground up, decide your tactics together and prepare for the unexpected. The farther your team progresses, the greater the reward, but beware: failure to reach the expedition’s end may rob you of the fruits of your labor.
DISCOVER 15 NEW LOCATIONS
- Head out on expeditions and explore 15 new unique locations. Trust your instincts during your explorations, the path you took yesterday can be inaccessible or obliterated. Your mission is to locate the rumored Citadel of Eternity in the search for salvation - at any cost.
ADAPT AND OVERCOME NEW CHALLENGES
- No two expeditions are the same. Thus, the choices you make are more important than ever and can tip the scales, from life to death. Choose carefully as you equip new weapons, boons, miracles, and more as you progress through the expeditions.
- Throughout your journey, you may encounter areas that are cursed. When you enter a cursed area, the landscape itself is influenced by its current ruler which dramatically changes the way you need to play. So, prepare for an extra challenge as a cursed area also brings a more sinister threat.
HOW TO ACCESS?
- The update is a free update for all owners for Vermintide 2 and will be included in the base game installation. Warhammer: Vermintide 2 will be updated on April 20, the download is a remaster and will decrease the diskspace it claims.
- Chaos Wastes will be playable on April 20 on PC. The update will arrive to console as soon as possible.