Ubisoft hat bekannt gegeben, dass der Patch 4.1 am 25. August 2016 für "Rainbow Six Siege" auf dem PC, der Xbox One und der PlayStation 4 erscheinen wird. Unter anderem werden Absturzursachen behoben und zahlreiche Balancing-Anpassungen am Gameplay vorgenommen. Nachfolgend lest ihr die Patch-Notes.
- Shield Operators movement speed is slower than intended. [They are now back to Season 2 speeds]
- When the middle beam of a trap door is destroyed, it can no longer be reinforced.
- When a player falls while rappelling and then climbs a ladder, they will float in the air.
- Some users found an exploit that would allow them to see through walls.
- Some Pistols have double the intended amount of recoil when fired while ADS and then switching to hip fire.
- If two Defenders are outside and one of them goes back inside, the “You are detected” message will disappear.
- The angled grip is not providing the proper benefit.
- A destructible wall can become invulnerable if the Attacker is killed while detonating a second Breaching Charge.
- Players are able to shoot through barricades without causing damage to the barricade.
- Enemy names can be seen through barricades.
- A model error occurs behind players that equip a Nitro Cell.
Player experience fixes
- Several game crashes were occurring more frequently since Season 3.
- Some users receive error code [0-0x00001001] during Step 3 of matchmaking.
- BattlEye service does not automatically start upon the first launch for Steam users.
- Missing a blending animation when vaulting over an object while ADS.
- When holding the SMG-11 or FMG-9 next to a wall, Operator’s arms would overlap inside of their body.
- Slow-motion replay of victims always show a glitchy entity position when an Operator enters a ragdoll state and fall to the ground.
- Players killed while in a DBNO state will sometimes have their bodies flipped 180°.
- Some weapon skins are not properly applied to the Para-308.
- Capitao’s Iron Mask headgear is not unlocking after purchasing.
- Several charms either appear offset, or do not appear on weapons or shields when viewed from 3rd person.
- Delay in the receipt of weapon charms after completing some challenges.
- Coffee cup charm has no collision with several weapons.
- Assassin’s Creed charm is offset.
- Attacker/Defender Chibi charm bundle is missing from the shop
- The MVP screen is zoomed in if the player that lands the final kill is ADS.
- Win/Loss and Kill/Death ratio is not displayed in the main menu.
- Vertical grip attachment text overlaps with its icon in some languages.
- Remaining matches for Season Rank Placement does not update in real time.
- The text describing the game mode overlaps with the user icons in some languages.
- In Spanish, Czech, Russian, and Latin American clients, the Switch View button overlaps Rotate.
- Debug text can be noticed while trying to pick up Deployable Shield or Barricade a window.
- Message displaying “Hold [Interact_button] To Drop the Defuser”.
- A persistent arrow remains next to the Operator Icon after being revived from a DBNO state.
- Navigation icons with D-Pad from the scoreboards are confusing.
- HUD elements remain above an Operator’s head while they are being interrogated by Caveira.
- When switching players while spectating, Caveira switches from Stealth to a normal stance
- Inconsistencies between the formatting of the text for certain bundles.
- Union Jack bundle and Engraved bundle have the same name.
- The Capacity of the SASG-12 Shotgun is listed as 8.
- Uplay opens in full screen when attempting to redeem a locked Reward.
- Ops Icon Charm Bundle does not fit the text area in Japanese.
- Circle button is shown instead of Right Thumbstick on all tool tips in Japanese.
- Secondary weapons have a slot for charms in the loadout customization menu.
- There is no background music on the Operator selection menu, or on the main menu.
- System notification isn’t shown when creating or accepting an invitation to a local game lobby while Multiplayer privilege is set to Blocked.
- User remains in infinite loading upon switching profiles.
- The R6 Credits Expired pop up is displayed after every log in.
- Club Challenges overlay is missing on the Russian client.