Bugbear Entertainment hat das kostenlose "Wrecknado"-Update und das "The Reckless Car Pack" für "Wreckfest" veröffentlicht. Dazu ist auch ein Trailer verfügbar.
- Added support for the new DLC pack "Reckless Car Pack" containing three new cars: Blade, Gorbie and Stepvan.
- Added two new tracks: Wrecknado Racing Track and Wrecknado Demolition Arena.
- New tournament season: Wrecknado.
- New taxi cab themed reward bundle "Taxi Wrecker" for Rammer RS.
- New drag racing themed reward bundle "Drag 55" for Bulldog.
SYSTEM (these XB1 changes are not live yet, but coming soon)
- (XB1) Leaderboard updates are now more reliable.
- (XB1) Leaderboards are displayed for all tracks.
- Player no longer gets kicked mid-event when they start holding down throttle before the event starts.
- (Dedicated Server) Increased adminsteamids and opsteamids maximum parameter size to 1024 characters.
- Improved Rocket RX handling.
- Improved Sofa Car handling.
- Added the Rocket stock exhaust as an option for Rocket RX.
- A number of small special vehicles no longer receive unexpected amounts of damage.
- Improved Bumper Car performance to make it a Class C vehicle like its peers.
- Upgrade parts now correctly follow the deformed shape of the vehicle.
- Fixed Starbeast SS reversing light glitch.
- Raven steel mesh is now correcly visible in all LOD levels.
- Fixed inconsistent Hornet bumper weights.
- Fixed inconsistent Killerbee S bumper weights.
- Boomer/Boomer RS: Increased RPM safety limit to prevent sounds from cutting of at engine redline in some cases.
- Razor: Adjusted camera-view based audio filtering settings of turbocharger whine to include less high frequency content over mid-to-high engine rpm range.