Infinity Ward hat ein neues Update für "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare" und "Warzone" veröffentlicht, das die Multiplayer-Map "Hardhat", die Gunfight-Karte "Aisle 9", "Blood Money Quads" in "Warzone", das "Ghost Pack Contingency"-Bundle, den limitierten Modus "Classic Battle Royale" (keine Buy-Stations, keine Contracts und kein Gulag) sowie mehr enthält (siehe Übersicht). Den Changelog findet man hier.
Diese Woche in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone
- The ‘Ghost Pack Contingency’ bundle arrives to the store this week featuring two weapon blueprints including a Legendary assault rifle and a new skin that gives a Ghost a look that veterans will remember. The bundle includes 10 ghostly items, so you can customize your identity from your Operator to your emblem. Find the ‘Ghost Pack Contingency’ bundle in Store and take this look into the battlefield of Modern Warfare including Warzone.
- Hardhat, a Multiplayer map at the scene of construction site, is now available in its own 24/7 playlist. This map, first seen in Modern Warfare 3, is a haven for close quarters, fast-paced, and frenetic combat, but also features some longer sightlines, so a variety of loadout types can find success. Re-experience Hardhat or jump in for the first time to learn the ins and outs of the map, and hopefully achieve victory in your next match.
- Aisle 9, the latest Gunfight map, is available in its own unique playlist – ‘Clean Up on Aisle 9’. The 3v3 playlist will host TDM, Kill Confirmed, Grind, and Domination, so players can discover multiple ways to fight on this small map. Aisle 9 will also be playable in the Gunfight map rotation, so stock up for a fight.
- Blood Money Quads drops back into Verdansk, so players can expand their trio. Find your fourth and get to collecting Cash, completing Contracts, and of course eliminating opponents to end up on top in Blood Money.
- Two updates have arrived in Warzone – a change to Gulag weapons and a new item.
- First, players will now find SMGs and assault rifles in the Gulag. While you can still receive a shotgun or pistol, be aware that different weapon classes are now being handed out in this fight for your life. The new weapon choices include the AK-47, M13, Kilo 141, Ram-7, Striker 45, and more. SMGs and assault rifle both expand the range of engagements in the Gulag, so be careful if you decide to rush your opponent.
- The Armor Box is a new item available in all modes in Warzone. Similar to a Munitions Box, this item can be used by the entire team to replenish their armor before or after an engagement. Find the Armor Box in ground loot, Supply Boxes, or purchase it at a Buy Station to make sure you’re protected before you get into a battle.
- Brush up on the fundamentals in a new limited-time mode – Classic Battle Royale. This mode strips down Battle Royale and features no Buy Stations, no Contracts, and no Gulag. If you’re out, you’re out. Survive the enemies and the ever-collapsing circle to be the last team standing.