Für das Rollenspiel "Fade to Silence" steht das zweite grosse Early-Access-Update bereit, das neue Inhalte und viele Verbesserungen liefert.
Black Forest Games und THQ Nordic haben das zweite Early-Access-Update für das Rollenspiel "Fade to Silence" veröffentlicht. Das sogenannte "Unity"-Update liefert unter anderem die neue Region "Das Wrack" und den Begleiter Ryme. Insgesamt sind vier grosse Early-Access-Updates geplant, bevor "Fade to Silence" regulär auf den Markt kommt. Der Changelog liefert die nötigen Infos.
Change-Log Build [1.0.747]
- Introducing Alice, Ash’s daughter.
- Updated introduction cutscenes (requires you to start a new game).
- New follower: Ryme.
- New Recruitment Scene.
- New region: The Wreck, including new POI, events and outpost.
- Gear equipped to your character no longer takes up space in player inventory.
- Multiple performance improvements.
- Multiple UI and HUD improvements.
- Interface - Crash - Main Menu (Interface part right) is crashing the game.
- Interface - Construction - Only 1 follower is displayed in the construction info also if you have assigned two followers to the building.
- Interface -Resolution 1280x1024 (5:4) - different interfaces not working because a part is cut or elements are misplaced.
- Interface - Resolution 1024x768 (4:3) - different interfaces not working because a part is cut or elements are misplaced.
- Interface - Keyboard & Mouse input - Construction Menu - The input of clicking on building names is not picked up by the game.
- Interface - Inventory - Crafting - Campfire - Campfire being used up unnecessary.
- Interface - The
- Interface - The <Remove/Assign> and
buttons are not functional in the screen.
- Interface - The controller button pictogram is displayed after selecting the construction edit mode.
- Interface - The user is able to spam the
- Interface - The
and tabs are inverted in the looting screen.
- Interface - Hunger notification and green icon highlight are not dismissed after consuming food .
- Interface - The frame from the follower status notifications is missing the feather effect.
- Interface - Cut-off text displayed within the Keyboard Assignments submenu.
- Interface - The
, and controller pictograms are displayed in the tab when using a keyboard and mouse as input.
- Interface - The radial menu appears on a black screen before the menu in reached.
- Interface - The
button related to the is also displayed in the tab.
- Interface - The
controller pictogram is displayed in the tab when using a keyboard and mouse as input.
- Interface - The
- Interface - Incorrect icon representing War Arrows in the overview interface.
- Interface - The recruit marker is still present on the map after rescuing a recruit.
- Interface - Gamepad button is incorrectly displayed when using a keyboard.
- Interface - The items from the Inventory are incorrectly displayed after spamming the equip/unequip button.
- Interface - A corrupted outpost is displayed on the map as being cleansed.
- Interface - The 'Assign worker' button has an incorrect layout displayed when using a mouse and keyboard.
- Interface - Resurrect screen - not possible to click on the resurrect button with the mouse.
- Interface - Keyboard control map does not include the key for Inventory.
- Interface - Map - Wrong icon used for recruitment missions.
- Cleaned up and re-fitted Follower task icons w/ proper ones.
- Updated radial menus, implemented auto-snapping as comfort feature.
- Loca and text improvements.
- Changed intro scene to include Alice.
- Outpost stash which contains extra loot now called strongbox. Added additional stashes now allow access to the refuge stash (global stash).
- Cosmetic changes the first shelter at The Veil.
- Dialog system for the camp followers + Alice.
- Ingame Kinematic system for human characters – Human characters now behave correctly on slopes and uneven ground.
- Spitters’ projectiles now home in on the player.
- Nerfed spitter rate of fire to roughly 1/3 of the previous setting. (Fighting a single spitter with a torch now is easy, but not trivial (you have to evade at least 1 shot), and fighting 3 at the same time is tough, but feasible. You should now always have enough stamina to attack and defend unless you overexert yourself (e.g. with a heavy attack that doesn't kill the spitter)).
- Buffed ballista and mortar damage.
- Updated PC inventory: Starting pouch has now fewer slots. Equipped items are now correctly moved to the character and don’t use up inventory space anymore.
- Fixed damage zone duration and damage for corruption bulb.
- Set up and fixed deep snow stamina drain.
- Placed Fire Barrel or camp fire in every camp building / player placed buildings in the refuge.
- Refugee Stash accessible in every camp building / player placed buildings in the refuge.
- Multiple Crash fixes
- Fixed Crash - The game crashes while exploring the area near a totem and Crusher.
- Fixed Crash - The game will crash upon reaching for the first time a corrupted ground area with the sled.
- Fixed Crash - The game will crash after selecting the exit game option during a recruitment quest.
- Fixed Crash - The game crashes after selecting the exit game option under certain conditions.
- Fixed Crash - The game crashes while reaching the gates of the Northern Outpost.
- Fixed Crash - If you have physical contact with the camp crystal and you cleansing it, the game is crashing after.
- Fixed Crash - The game crashes upon attempting to access the ?Assign Worker? menu from several buildings.
- Fixed Crash - The localization build crashes when launching a saved game
- Fixed Crash - Game crashed after played ~20 - 30 minutes (+ crash on continue game several Fixed times).
- Fixed Crash - Game crashed after played the game for ~30 minutes.
- Fixed Crash - Game was crashing after built a few constructions + tried to make some leather with follower "Jin".
- Fixed Crash - Refuge Campfire - Deprivation (Hunger) - Dying of deprivation (Hunger) breaks respawn + crash after restart.
- Fixed Crash - During the cutscene with the wolf (after cleansed a totem - outpost1).
- Fixed Crash - The game crashes after defeating Rhys.
- Fixed Crash - A crash occurs after stopping priority task to Vic.
- Fixed Crash - Main Menu (Interface part right) is crashing the game.
- Fixed Crash - The game crashed during he was in combat with 1 follower involved.
- Fixed Crash - Single event crash occurred while in construction mode.
- Fixed Crash – Game Crashes occur randomly while the character is running.
- Fixed Crash - The game crashes after cleansing the first totem.
- Fixed - Unable to continue the gameplay after the character is killed.
- Fixed - Tapping the basic/light melee button once results in two chained melee attacks.
- Fixed - The player can no longer interact with resting spots, making resting impossible.
- Fixed - The user is unable to start the gameplay from the main menu.
- Fixed - The user is unable to complete the tutorial quests.
- Fixed - follower is ignoring the "cold" value and can get sick easily.
- Fixed - The Jin recruitment quest objective cannot be completed.
- Fixed - Resources are completely missing from the game.
- Fixed - Wolf rescue cutscene lowers the FPS until restarting the game.
- Fixed - Dead follower cannot be revived because his corpse is not visible.
- Fixed - Cleansing has no effect on Rhys during camp raids.
- Fixed - Save Game - Farmland - Save game loaded but character was falling through the ground.
- Fixed - Spitter - Not always triggering death, breaking events and objectives.
- Fixed - Followers - Already Recruited - game reset one follower from camp.
- Fixed - Crafting - Crafting buildings - NPC's are unable to craft anything in the crafting buildings.
- Fixed - Explosion bulbs spawned by spitters spawn underground.
- Fixed - The game might freeze in the loading screen on specific configurations.
- Fixed - Unable to continue the gameplay when passing with the sled through an under construction Palisade.
- Fixed - Unable to use the teleport function due to missing button prompt.
- Fixed - Event locations terminate when the player flees.
- Fixed - Death screen doesn't pause the game, generating potential showstopper situations.
- Fixed - Expedition - Save / Load - Follower position after loading save game is wrong.
- Fixed - Event - Outpost 1st cleansing - Possible to break Rhys recruit event.
- Fixed - Event (Rhys) - After i died during the fight with Rhys and cleansed the totem again, Rhys was doing nothing (event breaker).
- Fixed - Abnormal behaviour of the dead follower's character model.
- Fixed - The equipped arrows are lost after loading the last saved game.
- Fixed - The followers can fall through the ground level when teleported via camp Crystal.
- Fixed - Freeze - black screen on startup.
- Fixed - The Rusher is not responding when it is attacked with arrows by the PC from a distance.
- Fixed - The user is able to avoid the Hellvines attacks by jumping on top of a corrupted totem.
- Fixed - The attacks of the Impaler monsters are not dealing damage to the playable character.
- Fixed - event not triggered when reaching an Outpost.
- Fixed - deer hunting - deer resource (loot) are increasing if you leave / enter the zone again.
- Fixed - Sled replacement option on invalid place makes it disappear.
- Fixed - Respawn Location not reset after death.
- Fixed - Construction - Unable to finish the building despite having enough resources.
- Fixed - A major FPS drop is experienced throughout the 'Overview' section.
- Fixed - The attacks from Spitters are not dealing damage to the playable character.
- Fixed - Vibration Function - Keyboard & Mouse - Vibration for gamepad still active when you are using Keyboard & mouse input.
- Fixed - Floating Tentacles at road to outpost in the flats.
- Fixed - Camp - nightly raid - enemies seem to get stuck and don't attack the camp .
- Fixed - Birds - not spawning on top of objects, and only on landscapes.
- Fixed - Streaming - outpost Streaming not working as intended - not saving progress.
- Fixed - Graphics - the bowl’s shadow is flickering in the crypt.
- Fixed - Keyboard Controls - the key assigned to "Camp Overview" is bringing up an incorrect screen.
- Fixed - Inventory – crafting food from Grubroot will consume one campfire as intended.
- Fixed - Missing snow trail in areas with high snow level.
- Fixed - UI Expedition - The and
controller button icons are displayed in the screen.
- Fixed - A spitter remains stuck in ice at a specific POI.
- Fixed - The user is able to close the
menu by pressing the Tab key.
- Fixed - The character is able to jump the corruption fence during the
- Fixed - UI Unlocks - The unlock section title has different visibility.
- Fixed - The
can be placed under the level geometry in certain locations.
- Fixed - Corruption Roots - Player is able to stand on top of corruption roots.
- Fixed - Inventory - The
cannot be unequipped.
- Fixed - Unable to damage the Hellvines with the bow and arrows.
- Fixed - Incorrect placement for the Barrel / Shelter at South-East Outpost.
- Fixed - Storage Stack of arrows cannot be stashed if there is another stack equipped .
- Fixed - The Eclipse's actual location is incorrectly marked in the world map.
- Fixed - After re-spawning the equipment disappears from the character.
- Fixed - The user is unable to change from the Unlocks section to Crafting or Inventory.
- Fixed - Crafting - Rhys can craft Fur even if he does not have the required skill.
- Fixed - Crafting - Vic can craft Eldritch Essence even if she does not have the required skill.
- Fixed - Crafting - Rhys can craft Leather Cord even if he does not have the required skill.
- Fixed - Crafting - Rhys can craft Processed Tainted Wood even if he does not have the required skill.
- Fixed - Crafting - Jin can craft Cooper Ingot even if he does not have the required skill.
- Fixed - The character can get stuck in a wooden enclosure near Jin's recruitment location.
- Fixed - Invisible wall collision within the main outpost's tower.
- Fixed - Construction - Missing collision with the stairs railing of the Crafting Shack.
- Fixed - The character is blocked inside the ruined building if placing a campfire at the entrance.
- Fixed - Corrupted tentacle has no collision with the tower's texture.
- Fixed - Invisible collision is present on the wooden platform at the second crystal.
- Fixed - Invisible collision in the northern outpost tower.
- Fixed - Construction - Refugee Stash available in every building.
- Fixed - Crosshair is shown on HUD while melee weapon drawn.
- Fixed - Construction - Add Fire Barrel in every building and add camp stash in every building.
- Fixed - The playable character is able to exit the campsite area during the tutorial
- Fixed - The character can access an enclosed area within the "Construction Site".
- Fixed - Missing collision with the makeshift shelter.
- Fixed - An invisible wall is blocking the access to lootable resources located in Farmland's train yard.
- Fixed - Crafting - Rhys can craft Craft Wood even if he does not have the required skill.
- Fixed - No message is displayed when there is insufficient resources to craft an item.
- Fixed - Construction - Missing collision with the workbench displayed within the Medicine hut.
- Fixed - Outpost area - small area not accessible at Peaks Outpost blocking accces to loot.
- Fixed - HUD - compass icons remain in the same position when riding the sled.
- Fixed - The character is able to access a restricted area by climbing the rocks avalanche.
- Fixed - Invisible wall near Observatory blocks the path to the resource bags.
- Fixed - Campfire's warmth radius is not active in all degrees.
- Fixed - Bag of resources near Jin's recruitment event location is positioned inside a rock.
- Fixed - Construction - Missing collision with the wooden beds displayed within the huts.
- Fixed - Map - The icon from the Observatory's cleansed outpost is not displayed in the map.
- Fixed - Incorrect ground collision prevents the Follower from advancing.
- Fixed - Keyboard Controls - The default keys assigned to "Block" are not consistently displayed.
- Fixed - Graphical Issue - Eclipse - The eclipse is no longer glowing .
- Fixed - The world map is fully revealed before all zones are discovered.
- Fixed - Monsters encased in ice break ice too late.
- Fixed - Follower Vic is incorrectly placed on the ground plane.
- Fixed - Unable to skip cutscenes when using a controller as input method.
- Fixed - Keyboard Controls - Pressing
in the radial menu allows alternating between the available entries.
- Fixed - Controls are inverted during map navigation.
- Fixed - Monsters - Monsters spawned by the outpost (guardians) or mission don't drop loot.
- Fixed - Birds shouldn't be active in blizzards.
- Fixed - Building not enterable at the Observatory.
- Fixed - The character is unable to use the oil bin as a campfire near the bus in the Flats.
- Totem status (active/cleansed) might have wrong status on map.
- Corruption zone around Totem might still be active (including blocking the sled) even after cleansing.
- Fog of war on the map currently has visual artefacts depending on camera position.
- Event log temporarily deactivated.
- The 'lock-on' HUD sometimes does not go away when a monster is killed.
- Workaround: unequip weapon (e.g. hold ) to release the lock.
- In certain cases teleportation prompts in outposts don’t work.
- Localization: Non-English languages are still missing translations for dialogues.
- Localization: Gender sensitive languages are still missing the proper forms. For now, it is recommended to play in English.
- Region names, player feedback about follower activities, some mission names, some reworked
- Interactables, and new or reworked menu items have not been localized, will show up in English.
- In rare cases and certain hardware types game crashes while exploring the third outposts map area.
- Corrupted area may still be present in a specific location in the Flats.
- In rare cases the Crusher can remain stuck in a specific location.
- The game becomes unresponsive if “ALT+TAB” combination is pressed during the loading screen.
- Fire barrels and Campfires in buildings don't have the correct camera when you interact with them.
- The Spitter becomes unresponsive after getting hit by an arrow from a long range.