Das Action-Rollenspiel "Mortal Shell", das am 18. August 2020 für PC (Epic Games Store), Xbox One und PlayStation 4 erscheinen wird, bekommt ein Day-One-Update auf die Version 1.01. Im Changelog stehen die Details.
Day One Mortal Shell Update Release Notes PC/PS4/XO
- Fix for The Player is able to kill Tarsus instantly with the Second Special attack of Martyr’s Blade.
- Fixed a bug with dark father where if you approached him with solomon or foundling when delivering the final gland you’d be stuck with a gland forever and you’d be sad and message the developers why you have much gland.
- Removed the “Gland_Stew” Inscription entry from Compendium
- Fixed a crash rarely occurring during last boss fight.
- Inside the Fast Travel Menu, images of the locked locations are now blurred
- Updated max lock on range to 2200 for most enemies, 10000 for dark father
- Fixed shell position in fallgrim
- Updated Cathedral lighting
- Changing the logic that hides/shows the Usable Weapons when their visibility gets updated: now instead of immediately setting the Static Mesh visibility the weapon gets dissolved by using the Scalar Parameter “Amount” and with a Timeline
- Audio and VO updates and improvements
- Balancing updates and improvements
- Updated end credits
- Minor update to game logo in title screen and main menu
- Several Bug fixes and optimisations