GungHo Online Entertainment ist im Rahmen des Free-to-Play-Actionspiels "Ninjala" auf die saisonalen Updates, den Season-Pass und die Power-Ups der Charaktere eingegangen. Dazu steht ebenfalls das dritte Dev-Diary zur Ansicht bereit. "Ninjala" wird am 27. Mai 2020 für die Nintendo Switch erscheinen.
- Ninjala will have regular “seasonal” updates, with each season lasting around eight to 10 weeks. Each seasonal update will add new features such as new weapons, stages, and game functions.
- The Ninjala Pass is like a Season Pass. It offers incentives used throughout the season and allow you to enjoy more of the game.
- The Ninjala Pass as a tier system that goes from one to 100, and you will be able to receive various rewards by accomplishing missions tied to specific tiers.
- In Ninjala, you can draw out your ninja skills by equipping special passive skills or Gum Bottles. In order to power-up, you will need a Shinobi Card and Ninja Medals, which you can obtain by participating in online matches, then use them to build up your character as you like.
- For example, the “Sudden Burst” Shinobi Card allows you to activate S-Burst one time, even if your S-Energy gauge is depleted. This card’s passive skill can be very useful especially at the start of a match when your S-Energy is low..
- You can equip various cards as you like, such as “Wall Shooter” where your Gum Shoot cooldown time is reduced while standing on walls.
- Ninja Medals can be used to unlock and enable Assist Codes. There are also Assist Codes that further power up Shinobi Cards.