OtherSide Entertainment und 505 Games haben das Fantasy-Rollenspiel "Underworld Ascendant" jetzt auch für die PlayStation 4 veröffentlicht. Die Xbox One folgt in Kürze. Die Konsolen-Version startet mit Updates, die vom PC bekannt sind, darunter Verbesserungen am Gameplay, die auf dem Feedback der Spieler basieren. Nachfolgend seht ihr die Update-Highlights für die Konsolen. Zudem steht ein Launch-Trailer zur Ansicht bereit.
Update-Highlights von Underworld Ascendant
- Save Game System: OtherSide completely overhauled the Save Game system based on player feedback, enabling save across much of the game while also retaining the Silver Sapling's respawn feature.
- Player Journey: The world is now a series of interconnected levels, accessible through The Grand Staircase. Updated quest flow focuses now on important narrative quests highlighting both new and refined story and content, while allowing the player to freely explore the environment and optional side-quests. Players will also be able to reach the lower depths of the Abyss more quickly in the game's overall progression.
- New Content: A number of new NPCs offering various benefits to players are available, including the Shambler Meridian, the Deep Elf Severn, the Dwarf Quater, the Outcast Dahlia and the Outcast Fane. Quests have been added for each of the new NPCs noted above. Freeing the NPCs results in offering various benefits to players, including a new vendor that sells high level magic artifacts (weapons, armor), additional rune formulas and highlight hidden areas and lairs. Additionally, many new items, weapons and armor are available.
- Skills and Abilities Combat has been improved to be more engaging and strategic, with advanced combat skills now immediately available to the player and adding new elements like the enemy shove attack. Magic has been enhanced with new spells and more available runes, allowing players to explore more of the game's customizable spells. Updates to stealth and enemy responsiveness in lighting have improved stealth playability.
- Performance and AI: Player movement is more fluid and enemy AI has been updated to improve enemy behavior, offering a more polished reaction to player actions, pathfinding and combat effectiveness. Enemy AI now also ramps up in variety and difficulty as players venture deeper into The Stygian Abyss.