2K Games und Firaxis Games haben ein neues Update für das Hauptspiel "Civilization 6" veröffentlicht, das diverse Verbesserungen, Balance-Anpassungen und Bugfixes enthält. Der Changelog liefert die Details. Heute erscheint ebenfalls die Erweiterung "Rise and Fall".
Base Game Patch Notes
- Rework start position algorithm to spread major powers evenly across the map first and then insert city-states in the margins. Results in improved distances between Civilizations and better quality for major civ start positions.
- Add notification about production salvaged from a Wonder. Make sure that production is credited.
- Diplomatic actions now scale with game speed.
- Government Policies that increase production on Melee class units now include Anti-Cavalry class units.
- Change tech boost for Steel to add a soft prerequisite that hints you probably want Ironclads before Destroyers.
- Barbarian difficulty has been updated to scale with each difficulty level. (Warlord, Prince, King etc...)
- Healing plunder reward from Farms reduced from 100 to 50.
- ‘Sack’ government policy has been removed and its effects have been added to the ‘Raid’ policy.
- Naval combat changes – Bombard land units are now more effective against naval units, Ranged land units are less effective against naval units.
- Pillage rewards are now displayed in the tooltip of the Pillage action button.
- Boost number of random Apostle Promotions from 2 to 3.
- Reduce Science per population from 0.7 down to 0.5.
- Great Admirals and Great Generals have a combat bonus and a movement bonus, they no longer stack.
- Gold and Faith rewards from Tribal Villages now scale with Game Speed.
GENERAL BUG FIXES
- Apostles could run out of random promotions to choose from.
- If a spy is traveling to a city that changes hands, abort travel and return them to your capital.
- Warrior Monks now benefit from Great Generals and can earn the Spear of Fionn promotion.
- Abundant resource will spawn sea luxuries.
- Units levied from a city-state will now retain any promotions earned while controlled by a player.
- Fixed several issues with obsolete units appearing in the production menu for a city.
- Fortified units will now properly ‘wake up’ after being attacked.
- Fortified or Sleeping units that have been expelled from a city will now properly ‘wake up’.
- Support units can now be levied from City-States.
- Fixed a bug preventing Ranged Cavalry class units from receiving the combat bonus from the Spear of Fionn ability.
- Fixed an issue with embarked units not being able to heal in friendly territory.
- Properly abort all spy missions if a city changes hands.
- Fixed an issue that caused zone of control UI to show between religious units of the same player.
- Properly update siege status of a city when units die, are deleted, etc.
- Don’t award a Spread Religion charge to Gurus from the Mosque.
- Make sure losing Kandy as an ally doesn’t interfere with the Reliquaries belief.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the AI to send multiple spies on the same mission.
- AI will look at graphic change on spaceports, and can target their spies to spaceports that are performing their science victory projects.
- Improved opportunity cost considerations for district placement.
- Improve ability to place / use aqueducts.
- AI knows to move builders back into their territory if they get caught outside.
- AI will not complain about stealth units it can’t see being too close to its border.
- AI is much less likely to trade its cities away as part of a peace deal.
- Improved resource trading, AI considers luxury resources it is currently importing.
- Improved new city placement, also fixed issues where the settler would try to travel through hostile territory to get an escort.
- AI prefers garrisoning ranged units over melee.
- If the AI can capture, or significantly damage, a target city, it may ignore hostile units nearby to do that.
- Fixed coordinating ranged attacks.
- Changing default Resources option to Standard for multiplayer. There is a map generation issue where setting Resources to Abundant and StartPosition to Balanced results in civ starting positions being too close together.
- Players could not ready up when dirty from another match.
- Improved stability when players connect to or disconnect from launching games.
- Pausing the game could desync multiplayer games.
- Missing official content icon was not working in the multiplayer lobby.
- Improved stability when game host leaves game in multiplayer.
- Made sure you can’t declare war on a Teammate.
CIV-SPECIFIC BUG FIXES
- Properly credit Kongo with 1 Culture, 1 Tourism if multiple works from the same artist are in the Palace.
- Don’t give the Hansa bonuses for adjacent Antiquity Sites/Shipwrecks.
- Allow India to train Warrior Monks if 1 follower of that religion is in the city.
- Fix Arabia’s unique ability so only FOREIGN cities following their religion that add Science.
- If the Kongo captures a city-state, don’t let them grab a Holy Site.
USER INTERFACE IMPROVEMENTS
- Show turns until Anarchy clears.
- Show turns until Friendship lapses.
- Defeated notification indicates whether a city-state or full civ was eliminated.
- Remove warmonger information on the Keep City dialog if city received in a trade.
- Only allow religious units to Rest/Repair on tiles where they are close enough to a Holy Site to actually heal.
- Do not hide Casus Belli sub-menu if a denouncement has not occurred (so the reason that war can't be declared is clearer to the player).
- Show turns until Denouncement clears.
- Correct timing of Culture Victory imminent message.
- Add notification if an enemy spy escaped your police.
- Emphasized several notifications indicating negative effects on the player.
- Civilopedia bug fixes and improvements.
- Trade Route panel bug fixes and improvements.
- Corrected an Issue where incorrect team numbers were displayed.
- Add whether or not an original capital was conquered or not to the associated gossip message.
- Show requirements for each Casus Belli when that option is grayed out.
- Fixed map pin corruption when deleting and adding map pins.
- Version mismatched games are colored differently in multiplayer lobby.
- If multiple players are affected by a nuclear attack, the Declare War warning dialog will now appropriately list all players involved.
- Always show the player’s own cities first in the list of trade route destinations.
- New Barbarian Scout skin.
- Animation fix for Gorgo.
- Various text updates and bug fixes.