Guerrilla Games hat das PC-Update 1.04 für "Horizon: Zero Dawn" veröffentlicht, das sich um weitere Absturzursachen kümmert und verschiedene Verbesserungen vornimmt. Im Changelog stehen die Details.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when users would create a new game and their save game slots were full.
- Fixed a startup crash related to temp folder.
- Fixed an AI crash that could occur during combat.
- Fixed an AI crash in the EventMessageHandler.
- Fixed a crash related to WorldData sampling (the callstack would end in WorldMapData::SampleAtPixel).
- Fixed a crash when users would instantly back out when changing sliders in the Settings menu.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when having the "Greetings" option open in photo mode and then exiting.
- Potential fix for memory corruption in AI routines which could lead to crashes.
- Potential fix for a GPU hang caused by a threading issue.
- Fixed a mismatch that would occur on Shader Model 6.0 and 6.1 hardware which could lead to a crash.
- General improvement to CPU performance (depending on CPU/GPU speeds, this can result in a 1-10% performance improvement).
- Improved performance of camera cuts in cinematics and conversations.
- HDR - Fixed colour banding issues in HDR mode.
- Mouse Controls - Fixed an issue where mouse sensitivity was incorrect when framerate wasn't constant.
- Aiming - Fixed an issue where Aloy was unable to shoot while being able to do a critical attack near a machine.
- Cutscenes - Fixed an issue where geometry and textures would pop in after camera cuts.
- Adaptive Performance - Fixed an issue where lighting glitches would occur when turning on Adaptive Performance.
- Volumetrics - Fixed an issue which could cause blinking artifacts in volumetric effects, like fog.
- Reverb - Fixed several issues where excessive reverb was noticeable in specific quests.
- Visibility - Fixed an issue which could sometimes cause geometry to briefly disappear after streaming.