Die NetherRealm Studios haben über das Wochenende ein Update für "Mortal Kombat 11" veröffentlicht, vorerst aber nur auf dem PC und der Switch. Es sind diverse Bugfixes an Bord (siehe Changelog), aber die grossen Balancing-Anpassungen in "Towers of Time" sind noch nicht enthalten.
- Initial set of tuning changes to reduce difficulty in Towers of Time with more tuning changes coming soon.
- Fixed an issue where the game wouldn’t load due to specific hardware configurations.
- Fixed an issue where the game wouldn’t load due to specific non-English characters in the Windows account username.
- Updated Character moveset values, including frames, damage, etc.
- Fixed a crash that could occur while navigating the Kustomize menu for a prolonged period.
- Fixed several crashes related to navigating the UI in the Towers of Time and Klassic Towers
- Fixed a crash that occurred when pausing the game multiple times with the keyboard in a 1v1 Online Match.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when navigating the Pause menu with the mouse during an online match.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when opening the EULA right after completing the benchmark and disregarding a display change.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when leaving the Local Fight Character Select.
- Fixed an issue in the Krypt where a player wouldn’t be rewarded the Ensorcelled Eye of the Dragon by killing spiders in Goro's Lair.
- Fixed an issue in the Krypt where using a DualShock 4 controller could result in the character continuing to move after releasing the left analog stick.
- Fixed several graphical issues (like a ghosting effect on some parts of characters) when using temporal anti-aliasing.
- Fixed an issue with accessing NVIDIA Highlights in after an Online Match.
- Fixed several instances in Arabic where an Arabic character was not displaying correctly.
- Fixed several instances in Arabic where the button prompts were not displaying correctly.
- Character and gameplay balancing
- Audio and localization updates
- Character tutorials are now available
- Overall stability improvements
- General fixes