"Rocket League" wird am 7. Juli 2020 tatsächlich schon fünf Jahre alte. Das wird mit "Rocket League's Fifth Anniversary" gefeiert, ein zweiwöchigen Ingame-Event mit zeitlich limitierten Modi. Hinzu kommen einzigartige Items. Es geht bereits am 30. Juni 2020 los.
Rocket League's Fifth Anniversary
- Spike Rush: June 30 at 9 a.m. PDT (4 p.m. UTC) (Event Begins) - July 6 at 9 a.m. PDT (4 p.m. UTC)
- 2v2 Heatseeker: July 6 at 9 a.m. PDT (4 p.m. UTC) - July 13 at 9 a.m. PDT (4 p.m. UTC) (Event Ends)
- Redemption period: July 13 at 9 a.m. PDT (4 p.m. UTC) - July 16 at 2 p.m. PDT (9 p.m. UTC)
- Beginning June 30 when the event goes live, you'll start earning Balloons from Online Matches. Spend those Balloons in the Event Store and unlock brand new Psyonix- and Rocket League-inspired items. From the new Psyonix II Wheels to the Party Horn Boost, check out all the items from the event in the slideshow below.
- These new items aren't the only thing in the Event Store. Golden Eggs are back, and they contain items from Champions Series 1, 2, 3, and 4! You can earn a total of five Golden Eggs. Plus, if you still have extra Balloons, you can exchange them for XP Packs to Tier Up your Rocket Pass.